West Tower Pediatrics
8635 W. 3rd St. Ste 260
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Good hand washing continues to be the best way to prevent the spread of viruses, including COVID-19. The Department of Health guidelines indicate mild syptoms continue to be best cared for at home.
Connect to CDC wesite here for updated information:
We encourage you to contact us first with your concerns in order to protect your child from additional exposure at an Urgent Care or ER and we will will advise you on next steps.
However, to prevent unintended exposure to COVID-19, and until further notice please be aware of the following:
- All visits to our office are by appointment only with no walk ins
- We can let you know when your room is ready for entry to facilitate direct to room from vehicle service
- We are Separating Well Visits from Sick visits arrival times, and have Designated rooms
- We are asking parents to limit the number of people attending the child's visit to 1
- All visit types will be pre-screened prior to scheduling and entry
We are open and currently seeing patients. Call us for any scheduling or questions you have.
Extra Steps we are taking for our patients:
We now have Telemedicine available! Please contact our office to see if you qualify for a telemedicine appointment. Our staff will guide you through the set-up process via your mobile or computer device. We ask you verify your Telemedicine benefits with your Insurance carrier as each plan is specific.
If you have any questions or want to schedule your child's first visit to our office, feel free to contact us today. Our friendly and highly knowledgeable staff is available to support and assist you with any questions or concerns about the health of your child.